The Complete Cryptocurrency Course: More than 200 Hours
Learn everything you need to know about cryptocurrency and blockchain, including how to pass the Certified Bitcoin Professional Exam, investing, mining and much more!
Certified Bitcoin Professional
Pass The Exam - Get Ahead
Certified Bitcoin Professional Nick Walsh Teaches This Course
What Will I Learn?
- Upon completion of this course, students will be able to invest, mine, trade and thoroughly understand cryptocurrencies
Understand what makes a great cryptocurrency as a great long term investment
Understand what are the biggest mistakes new investors make in cryptocurrencies?
- Know how to watch out for scams and managing risk
- Learn tools to be able to identify the next great cryptocurrency (what to look for & watch out for)
- Learn how to read charts
- How to buy Bitcoin
- How to mine Bitcoin
- Understand the pros and cons of Bitcoin
- How to buy Ethereum
- How to mine Ethereum
- Understand the pros and cons of Ethereum
- How to buy Ripple
- Understand the pros and cons of Ripple
- How to buy Litecoin
- How to mine Litecoin
- Understand the pros and cons of Litecoin
- How to buy Monero
- How to mine Monero
- Understand the pros and cons of Monero
- How to buy Zcash
- How to mine Zcash
- Understand the pros and cons of Zcash
- How to buy Dash
- How to mine Dash
- Understand the pros and cons of Dash
- How to buy NEO
- How to mine NEO
- Understand the pros and cons of NEO
- How to buy Cardano
- Understand the pros and cons of Cardano
- How to buy Stellar
- Understand the pros and cons of Stellar
- Know what makes a great cryptocurrency wallet
- How to get QR Code Wallets + how to use them +how to transfer money out of them
- Understand the pros and cons of QR Code Wallets
- How to get USB Wallets + how to use them (Trezor, Ledger Nano S, DigitalBitBox & KeepKey) +how to transfer money out of them
- Understand the pros and cons of USB Wallets (Trezor, Ledger Nano S, DigitalBitBox & KeepKey)
- How to get a Coinbase wallet + how to use it +how to transfer money out of this wallet
- Understand the pros and cons of Coinbase Wallets
- How to get an Electrum Wallet + how to use it +how to transfer money out of this wallet
- Understand the pros and cons of Electrum Wallets
- How to get a Blockchain Wallet + how to use it +how to transfer money out of this wallet
- Understand the pros and cons of Blockchain Wallets
- Know what makes a great cryptocurrency exchange (what to look for from researching an exchange)
- How to use GDAX ("Coinbase Pro")
- Understand the pros and cons of GDAX ("Coinbase Pro")
- How to use Poloniex
- Understand the pros and cons of Poloniex
- How to use Kraken
- Understand the pros and cons of Kraken
- How to use Bittrex
- Understand the pros and cons of Bittrex
- How to use Gemini
- Understand the pros and cons of Gemini
- How to use Binance
- Understand the pros and cons of Binance
- What makes a great ICO...meaning Initial Currency Offering (what to look for from researching an ICO)
- What are many great cryptocurrency online resources and how to use them (if applicable)
- How to create a diversified cryptocurrency portfolio
- Understand what % of your net worth should you consider investing in cryptocurrencies?
Are you fed up in your present career and want to get into the Bitcoin Industry but don't know how to?
Are you missing out on the large salaries that the Bitcoin and Blockchain Industry offer in these new and exciting times!
Then I have the course for you!
A Certified Bitcoin Professional is knowledgeable about the Bitcoin Blockchain, Bitcoin Transactions, and how the Bitcoin Network operates.
CBPs are able to apply Bitcoin technology to their professional area of expertise and understand privacy aspects, double-spending, and other issues that relate to the currency.
Extra Bonus With This Course:
- Free Cryptocurrency Fundamentals Videos
- Free Cryptocurrency Trading Videos
- Free Cryptocurrency Online Gods (OG) Twitter Accounts To Follow
- Free 15 Minute Consultation "How To Raise Millions With Your Own Initial Coin Offering"
CBPs have professional working knowledge in 33 topics which cover six (6) domains of Bitcoin knowledge.
These six domains make up the Common Body of Knowledge that all Bitcoin professionals must possess to earn the CBP designation.
The following careers would benefit from certification:
- Accountants and Controllers
- Sales & Marketing professionals
- Professors, Teachers, and Educators
- IT Professionals
- Call Centre Representatives
- Project Managers
- Anyone who uses Bitcoin in their daily lives
Exam InformationThe exam includes 75 multiple-choice and true/false questions covering each of the 33 topics listed below.
The exam is time-limited to 20 minutes, so you will not have an opportunity to use a search engine.
A passing grade of 70% is required to apply for certification. If you fail the exam, you can pay to take the exam again.
You will be unable to apply for certification until you have successfully passed the exam.
Once you've paid your exam fee, there is no time limit imposed on when you must take your exam.
Feel free to wait as long as you like after paying until you're ready to take the exam without fear of any penalty.
However, once you begin the exam you will only have 20 minutes to answer all 75 questions.
The Common Body of Knowledge for the Certified Bitcoin Professional Certification is defined as follows:
History of Money and Ledger-based Economics
Functions of Currency
History of Bitcoin
Terms and Definitions
Symmetric and Asymmetric Encryption
Bitcoin Addresses and Keys
Bitcoin Blockchain Ledger
bitcoin the Unit
Bitcoin the Network
Buying and Selling bitcoin
Purpose and Function
Security and Centralization
Wallets, Clients and Key Management
Deterministic Wallets (AKA BIP32)
Passphrase-Encrypted Wallets (AKA BIP38)
Importing and Exporting
Bitcoin as a Merchant
Bitcoin Payment Processors
Secure Payment Protocol (AKA BIP70)
Testimonials From Some Of My 25,000+ Students
Enrolled On My Online Courses
Very interesting course. I learned a lot from it and am already trying to use it in my life.
Amazing i like it, its too short and very important every second of it
Very informative and easy to follow. Great information very helpful.
As an intro to Bitcoin and Blockchain, this collection lecture gave me a practical view of how things work. I was also able to open an account in blockchain but didn't get my 0.1 BTC using Milli faucets. Point here is, i was able to DO something from this course and feel confident about what I have learnt.
thanks good steemit how to course i understand lot more steemit
Videos are short and to the point
Good, quick overview of Google MyBusiness.
Homero Guadalupe Gonzalez Cavazos
really enjoyed the course very much and I learned a lot from it. I highly recommend it to anyone that wants to be in the know.
So far just finished section 8. Very informative for a person with little/some exposure to bitcoin.