If you had invested $100 in Bitcoin in October 2010 you would now be worth $6.4 million!
( At October 12th 2017)
Certified Bitcoin Professional Nick Walsh Teaches These Courses
This Course Is a 2 Course Bundle Just $97
Immediate Access To:
Bitcoin Master Class Course
Pass The Bitcoin Certified Professional Exam Course
Available To You December 30th 2017
After Taking This Course You Will Understand:
- How to become a well paid Bitcoin Educator teaching others.
- How to buy and sell Bitcoin and the best exchanges to do it.
- How Bitcoin and Ethereum etc, is mined by computers.
- How to get a Developer Job $100,000+ per year.
- How to keep your Bitcoin private keys safe.
- How to invest as little as $25 in Bitcoin.
- Discover where you can buy Bitcoin.
- Online, at a local ATM, what shops, stores, big businesses accept Bitcoin now.
- Discover smart contract software written by programmers.
- Discover where to get small amounts of Bitcoin for free.
- Smart Contracts, DAOs, DACs and Bitcoin Cash - the new currency mined out of the August 1st, 2017 Hard Fork!
- The knowledge you need to work in the Blockchain and Bitcoin Industry right now!
- A quick, easy way to understand Bitcoin and Blockchain.
- What Smart Contracts and Digital Tokens are.
- Key concepts and vocabulary around Blockchain and Bitcoin.
The Benefits Of Cryptocurrency Over Current Fiat Currency
- Central governments can’t take it away - Because the currency is decentralized, you own it.
- Trust in the traditional banking system is unravelling. Remember Cyprus 2013?
- Identity Theft: When you give your credit card to a merchant, you give him or her access to your full credit.
- Cryptocurrency use a “push” mechanism - You send exactly what you want to the merchant or recipient with no further information.
- Immediate Settlement: No delays, and payment of fees.
- Access to Everyone: 2.2 billion individuals with access to the Internet or mobile phones don’t currently have access to traditional exchange systems. These individuals are primed for the Crytocurrency market.
- Kenya’s M-PESA system, a mobile phone-based money transfer and micros financing service recently announced a bitcoin device, with one in three Kenyans now owning a bitcoin wallet.
- Lower Fees: There aren’t usually transaction fees for cryptocurrency exchanges because the miners are compensated by the network.
MOST IMPORTANT. YOU OWN IT
- There is no other electronic cash system in which your account isn’t owned by someone else.
- Take PayPal, it has the power to freeze all of the assets held in your account.
- With cryptocurrency, you own the private key and public key that makes up your cryptpcurrency address.
- No one can take that away from you (unless you lose it yourself, or host it with a web-based wallet service that loses it for you).
- Discover the best electronic wallets to use to keep your private keys safe!
- Discover how Blockchains work.
Don't waste a minute, start with Bitcoin right now, as an early adopter of Bitcoin you will have all the advantages of someone with the Bitcoin Education and Training this course gives you.
- In 2021 no more Bitcoins will be mined, where will you be in 2021?
- Future Bitcoin price valuations by experts like Max Keiser and John Mcafee are included in the course.
Jonelyn Inding - Five Stars
Ratchatawan Maliwan - Five Stars
Ionut Suteanu - easy to understand
Chris Varsis - Five Stars
Sergio Soares - Valuable information, Helpful practice activities, Knowledgeable instructor
Steffen Werske - Clear explanations, Valuable information, Engaging delivery, Helpful practice activities
Gowtam Kamath - As an intro to Bitcoin and Blockchain, this collection lecture gave me a practical view of how things work. I was also able to open an account in blockchain but didn't get my 0.1 BTC using Milli faucets. Point here is, i was able to DO something from this course and feel confident about what I have learnt
Patrick Carrigan - Five Stars
Bryan Varner - Very interesting course. I learned a lot from it and am already trying to use it in my life.
Invest in Bitcoin, and reap the awesome financial rewards possible as an early adopter, start right now.
See you inside the course.
- Are you fed up in your present career and want to get into the Bitcoin Industry but don't know how to?
- Are you missing out on the large salaries that the Bitcoin and Blockchain Industry offer in these new and exciting times!
- Then I have the course for you!
- This is a pre-sale course and when published will be priced at $97 but for pre-sale the price is just $47, the entire course will be available at the end of November with a launch target date of November 30th 2017.
- A Certified Bitcoin Professional is knowledgeable about the Bitcoin blockchain, Bitcoin transactions, and how the Bitcoin network operates.
- CBPs are able to apply Bitcoin technology to their professional area of expertise and understand privacy aspects, double-spending, and other issues that relate to the currency.
The following careers would benefit from certification:
- Accountants and Controllers
- Sales & Marketing professionals
- Professors, Teachers, and Educators
- IT Professionals
- Call Centre Representatives
- Project Managers
- Anyone who uses Bitcoin in their daily lives
The Common Body of Knowledge for the Certified Bitcoin Professional Certification is defined as follows:
History of Money and Ledger-based Economics
- Centralized Ledgers
- Functions of Currency
- Distributed Consensus
- History of Bitcoin
- Price Derivation
- Terms and Definitions
- Hash Functions
- Symmetric and Asymmetric Encryption
- Digital Signatures
- Bitcoin Community
- Bitcoin Addresses and Keys
- Bitcoin Transactions
- Bitcoin Blockchain Ledger
- bitcoin the Unit
- Bitcoin the Network
- Buying and Selling bitcoin
- Blockchain Explorers
- Purpose and Function
- Mining Pools
- Mining Hardware
- Security and Centralization
Wallets, Clients and Key Management
- Wallet Types
- Bitcoin Clients
- Deterministic Wallets (AKA BIP32)
- Passphrase-Encrypted Wallets (AKA BIP38)
- Importing and Exporting
- Bitcoin as a Merchant
- Bitcoin Payment Processors
- Secure Payment Protocol (AKA BIP70)
Testimonials From Some Of My 15,000+ Students Enrolled On My Online Courses
- Very interesting course. I learned a lot from it and am already trying to use it in my life.
- Amazing i like it, its too short and very important every second of it
- Very informative and easy to follow. Great information very helpful.
- As an intro to Bitcoin and Blockchain, this collection lecture gave me a practical view of how things work.
- I was also able to open an account in blockchain but didn't get my 0.1 BTC using Milli faucets. Point here is, i was able to DO something from this course and feel confident about what I have learnt.
- Videos are short and to the point
- Good, quick overview of Google MyBusiness.
- vidéos très courtes (short videos that gives appety to see them all) Tha,ks a lot Sire Walsh :) you are amazing ;)
See you on the course!